The solution is to attack our activities, become master editors of choice, and manage your daily interruptions. This begins with looking at your time in a new way, in a new perspective. It’s time to think inside the “time box”.
Each day we are given 24 hours, 24 time boxes in which we can do with what we want. The objective is to apply wisdom when choosing activities and filling your time boxes.
Leave a comment
Attack Blog Categories
Share This Post
- Interruptions, A Productivity Killer
- Ruts, routines, rituals, and your time
- Where Your Time Goes, There Are Your True Priorities.
- Integrate, don’t contaminate, work-life activities
- The Three Stages Of Interruptions
- 7 tips to manage our phone calls more effectively.
- Save Time, Use The Six Thinking Hats
- Schedule A Race Against Time
- Noise Polluters Are The New Age Time Robbers
- Just In Time, Time Management
- Get what you want out of life
- It’s dinner time!
- Become a dedicated note taker to save time
- Do you suffer from FPAA?
- A fire is not an interruption of a fire-fighter’s work
- Apps Reviews
- Attack Blog
- Choosing Activities
- Droid Apps
- Drop In Visitors
- General Blog Entries
- iPad Apps
- iphone Apps
- Lost Time
- Mac Apps
- Phone Calls
- Productivity Tips
- Time Management
- Time Management Tracking
- Tools and Downloads
- Transition Time Management