Activities Rule, Not The Clock!
Do you ever run out of time before you run out of things to do? Today, we have more events and activities to manage than ever before. This is due in part to technology, the Internet, and the expectations of doing more with less. To maximize our time, we need to be great at implementing five activity management skills. 4.5 out of 5 on amazon.com >>
In this book you will learn fast, flexible, and easy solutions to navigate time for greater productivity. Read More >>>
Attack Your Day Training
Our training produces results. For two generations we have been teaching people how to get the most from their time. Learn More >>
Colleges & Universities
Now you can teach everyone on your campus how to be more productive. Exclusively by Pearson Learning. Learn More >>
Get the most out of your Day-Timer system with Time Power training. More than one million people have taken time power. Learn More >>
Weekly Productivity Tips
Need a little motivation? Discover inspiring videos, motivational quotes, stories, cool products and more.
Learn More >>
Attack Your Goals
A program designed to help you transform your life in 10 days by choosing what you want, committing to it, and defining an attack plan to get it! Learn More >>
Secret Weapon Project
We interviewed 60 athletes and coaches to discover what their secret weapon to success is. Listen thier stories. Learn More >>
Praises for Attack Your Day! Before It Attacks You
- “This book is filled with nuggets of wisdom! Attack Your Day! delivers a unique and practical approach to activity management for a more productive life.”—Greg S. Reid, bestselling author, Three Feet from Gold
- “A pleasure to read, Attack Your Day! is both a primer for someone learning to utilize their time wisely and a refresher for those who want to fine-tune their skills. Improve the quality of your days and your focus with the authors’ techniques.”—Gale S. Pollock, Major General, US Army, retired
- "I am always looking at ways to be more productive and reduce stress. As a single mother and career woman, I thought I had multitasking and time management down to a science. Learning to color my choices changed my life!"—Dr. Heather Frederick, Vice President of Academic Affairs, Northcentral University
- "This is a must-read for entrepreneurs, startups, or anyone looking to increase their productivity!"
—Adam Toren, author, Small Business, BIG Vision!
- "The authors really connect with the reader! Viewing time as space that we fill with activities helps me schedule, prioritize, and focus on the right activities. This book is a must read for anyone that manages projects."
—Helge Soreide, Project Leader, Logistics Management Institute
- "This book is great for entrepreneurs, small business, big business, students, moms, and anyone simply looking to be more efficient with their time." —Rick Hall, Professor, Arizona State University